Rimac Automobili employs a vast variety of engineers and craftsmen. We often get asked how to become a part of Rimac Automobili family. If you are guided by the same passion and motivation as our employees we invite you to apply to our open positions.
· Writing a code specified by Senior engineer
· Suggesting improvements
· Collaboration with hardware engineering team
· Basic development skills in C or C++
· Basic experience in firmware development/version control and cognition that RTOS is not something to eat or wear
· Basic knowledge of one MCU family (ARM-Cortex M is a plus)
· Experience with troubleshooting tools such as JTAG, SWD, oscilloscopes
· Graduate level of experience in writing C/C++ code
· Active use of English in spoken and written communication
· Experience with BLE, CAN, I2C, SPI etc.
· Basic experience in embedded Linux and willingness to learn
· Non quitter
· Not afraid of lab equipment
· Creative and critical thinking
· You’ll be creating the world’s most awesome electric bikes
· Witness the rapid growth of a well positioned and funded technology startup
· World-class team and opportunities to learn
· Flexible working time
· Everyday use of the coolest two wheeler on the planet
· Pet friendly company - feel free to bring yours
· Creating a global impact – shaping a new industry with innovative products that are being mass produced and sold all around the world
· One of top three employers in the country: https://www.facebook.com/GreypBikes/photos/a.548546601860447.1073741828.462171780497930/1183966698318431/?type=3&theater
· Best office parties in town: https://www.facebook.com/mate.rimac/videos/10211168002854462/
You will be working on a project that will completely revolutionize the way people interact with bicycles. You will create a system that connects thousands of people around the world to share their experiences, to improve their health and compete against each other even if they are thousands of miles apart. You will provide creative input to the product's user experience with plenty of room for your own ideas.
You will be creating a global IoT platform that gathers and processes highly dynamic data from thousands of devices that bring tons of Greyp fun to their owners all over the world. These systems receive data from bikes, analyze it in real time and store it for further analysis. You will have access to vast data sets of bike sensory data and you will be limited only by your imagination to find ways on how to use them. You will be building systems that will make life easier for different types of engineers by providing them with tools that will give insights on how are their vehicles behaving and that, in the end, will allow them to make better products.
Embedded Hardware Developers
Embedded Software Developers
Software Developers - C++ / Linux C++
Mobile App Developers - Android / iOS
Web App Developers - Front end / Back End